Tuesday, May 13, 2014

First Doctor's visit!

My Dear Sweet Pea,
        Today your daddy and I visited the doctor's office. Nothing too excited, mommy had to let the doctor know that she really IS pregnant and that all those tests she took were accurate! They took a urine sample, and a blood sample. In a week, they'll call me and tell me I'm pregnant! Yay!!! They don't do an early ultrasound, which I really wanted. They won't even see me until 10 weeks! I got them to take me at 9.5 so papa bear can be there. I really hope they can find your heartbeat on the doppler! The doctor will make sure I am healthy and taking care of you (I'm trying really hard!). I am so nervous that they won't find it because you are still so small! I pray that they will so dad can hear you before he leaves for Portland. Grow big and strong these next four weeks so we can get to hear you! I love you I love you I love you! Stay inside and keep growing :) Show me a sign that you're in there! So far, no symptoms. I'm grateful and also worried. If I was sick, I would KNOW you were there. I just have to trust you and Heavenly Father and pray that you stay healthy and strong.
Stay strong my sweat pea,
love,
momma

No comments:

Post a Comment