Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Half Baked!

Yay for today! I've officially reached 20 weeks, which means I've halfway done being pregnant!! WOO HOO!

How far along? 20 week! Baby Boy is the size of a banana.

Gender: All BOY!

Total Weight Gain: Around 7 lbs. My pregnancy tracker says I should have gained 10 pounds at 20 weeks, so I'm not complaining!!!

Stretch Marks: Nada

Belly Button: In.

Wedding Rings On/Off:  On. 

Movement: Kicking and moving lots!! It is the best feeling in the world. Jon can't feel them quite yet, every time I try to put Jon's hand on my stomach, he immediately stops moving. Little stinker!

Feeling: Feeling great!

Cravings: Hardly any, anymore. I am not as hungry as I used to be! I fill up really fast and can almost never finish a full meal.

Symptoms: Occasionally I get REALLY bad heartburn. Other than that, nothing. Feeling big but I know I'll laugh at that when I'm in my 3rd trimester.

Missing: Nothing! I could not feel more grateful for this sweet babe. 

Looking Forward to: Dr's appointment tomorrow. 
Sleep: Pretty good, just really hot since we don't have A/C
Exercise:  2-3 days a week. Jon and I have been working out together when he gets home from work. Cardio + weights and body weight exercises. Planks continue to get harder.


I feel extremely grateful this week for the generosity of friends and family. I have been given so many gently used or new things, gifts, etc. I think we have spent $60 TOTAL on baby things (a breast pump), and we have almost everything we need already. Diapers in various sizes, so many clothes, bottles, furniture, etc. People are so generous and kind and we cannot emphasize enough how appreciative we are!!!

2 comments:

  1. im soooooo excited for this little man to get here. I want to snuggle and snuggle and snuggle him. (And let you shower while I do so) and then cook yummy meals for you while you snuggle snuggle snuggle him!!!!!!! ��

    ReplyDelete