Monday, July 14, 2014

15 weeks

Helloooooo 15 weeks! Man, this pregnancy is sure flying by! (If I keep saying that, does it make it true?)

How far along? 15 weeks. Baby is the size of an apple

Gender: We find out on Friday! So far, family votes are: 7 for boy, 7 for girl. Perfectly split! uh oh! 

Total Weight Gain: 3 pounds. However, I'm going to blame these 3 pounds on what I ate this weekend and assume it's mostly water weight. We'll see! I fluctuate about 5 pounds weekly, but usually end up right around my pre-pregnancy weight.

Stretch Marks: Nada

Belly Button: In.

Wedding Rings On/Off:  On. 

Movement: Not yet. SO excited! Hopefully next week I'll get some flutters!

Feeling: Feeling great!

Cravings: Hardly any, anymore. I am not as hungry as I used to be! I fill up really fast and can almost never finish a full meal.

Symptoms: Exhaustion is my only symptom! And anxiousness at finding out the gender :)

Missing: Nothing! I could not feel more grateful for this sweet babe.

Looking Forward to: Our Ultrasound!!
Sleep: Pretty good, just really hot since we don't have A/C
Exercise:  2-3 days a week. Cardio for 15 minutes and weights. Not a lot, but there is NO AC. Let me repeat, pregnant lady working out in 90 degree weather with NO AC. I think I deserve a medal. ;)

Eating: Definitely giving in to some cravings, trying to pull back this week! Trying to start eating healthy again, this weekend was a crash and burn one...


Still not showing, which is a bummer. Even naked me does not have a belly. I'm excited for people to know, and strangers to ask. We'll announce soon :) Pretty much everyone already knows that we want to know. Facebook---eeek, who cares. My mom is INCREDIBLE and sent me some awesome nursery stuff---I'll post pictures hopefully tomorrow or wednesday after I get everything set up! We did some serious target scheming to get these deals. I am so so so excited! So far we have:
-Pack n play
-Carseat
-Stroller

Need:
-Crib
-Bouncer
-Odds and Ends

Debating on whether we need:
-Swing
-Baby bath (but blooming baths are AWESOME)
-high chair (yet)
-Baby Gym

Thoughts? We don't have a huge place, and I'd like to keep things minimalistic! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment